Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Some Basic News...

Hello everyone!


Sorry for the delay in posts. I've been super swamped with school and with throwing a wedding shower for my boyfriend's cousin. But the good news is that I am back and I have a bit more of a free weekend.


Since my last post, I have also been busy working on a new blog that I just recently joined. The blog is entitled The Graveyard Rabbit of Eastern Tennessee. The basics of the blog is that it promotes the preservation of cemeteries. I have this blog because I am a Charter Member of the Graveyard Rabbit Association. You can find my new blog here: http://elysesgyrb.blogspot.com/ and the website to The Graveyard Rabbit Association is http://www.thegraveyardrabbit.com/

You will also notice that I added a cool little gadget to this blog called "This Day In History". It is towards the bottom of the blog and it is just a cool little gadget that I thought was interesting.


Alrighty - I just thought I'd give you a quick update on that. I promise I will be back to posting this weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

All your blog's topic were all informative. I learned a lot of things especially in your topics. Thanks for sharing....