Sunday, November 30, 2008

Staying Organized On The Go - A Great Article Over At 24/7 Family History Circle

Have I mentioned that I love reading the blogs of other genealogists because sometimes - a new perspective can give you the jumpstart you need to get your genealogy in order.

I just read a great article over on the 24/7 Family History Circle blog that was written by Juliana Smith. 

The article is about keeping organized when you are short on time, and personally, I can't wait to start implementing some of the tricks that she mentioned.

Please - check out her awesome article over at: http://blogs.ancestry.com/circle/?p=3091

1 comments:

E. R. R. said...

Hey, there. I've been a fan of your youtube videos for some time now. Great work!

BTW have you ever tried the program "Map My Ancestors"? You use it with Google Earth and it shows you exactly where your ancestors lived. It's really cool!

Anyway, take care.