1) List your 16 great-great-grandparents in pedigree chart order. List their birth and death years and places.
2) Figure out the dominant ethnicity or nationality of each of them.
3) Calculate your ancestral ethnicity or nationality by adding them up for the 16 - 6.25% for each (obviously, this is approximate).
4) If you don't know all 16 of your great-great-grandparents, then do it for the last full generation you have.
5) Write your own blog post, or make a comment on Facebook or in this post.My only problem is that I don't know all of my great-great grandparents. My biggest brick wall of all is of my great grandfather, George Rogers. I know very little about him and nothing about his parents. I also recently broke another brick wall on my great-great grandparent generation through another researcher, who is sharing information with me faster than I can verify it all and type it in! Therefore, with these gaps in my family tree, I have decided to post the generation of my great grandparents (I know all of them!).