Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things Are Going To Be A Bit Slow...

Since school started last week, I have been constantly running around. My school schedule is a bit chaotic and I am extra tired as I try to adjust to waking up early and going to bed late and dealing with the stress of the financial aid office. Thus, I've had very little time for my own genealogy, let alone blogging.
However, I hope to knock out a post or two every week just to keep me sane. Because honestly, genealogy and blogging are my therapy. But if things get a bit slow over the next couple of months (The semester ends in December), then I apologize. I will do my best to post as often as I can.
I just want to thank all of my regular readers out there for sticking by me. I love you guys!

1 comments:

wendy said...

I know how you feel, Elyse. I'm back to school after 30 years (well 15 years ago I took 2 classes but I wasn't working either!)