- Ancestry.com - Its a great website with lots of content
- Footnote.com - I love their newspaper collection and the Footnote Pages!
- Facebook.com - Networking with other genealogists. Need I say more?
- FamilySearch.com - Awesome site with some good databases
- Genealogy.com - They've got a great chatroom with lots of helpful people and great message boards.
- Twitter.com - Great place to network and find links to awesome blog posts.
- Rootsweb.com - Databases
- Geni.com - I'm slowly but surely learning to love this website.
- Usgenweb.com - Great state and county websites
- Cyndislist.com - The best organized list of links for genealogy
Saturday, May 2, 2009
It's Saturday Night - so that means it's time for Saturday Night Genealogy Fun thanks to Randy over at Genea-Musings. This week it is all about our top ten genealogy websites.
So, in order from my favorite to my least favorite, here are my top ten genealogy websites:
Posted by Elyse at 7:38 PM