Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 101 Award

I've been awarded the Happy 101 Award. Since I've been awarded by so many people and I want to thank each of them, I am going to list them. Here is a big "Thank You" to the following people:

As part of accepting this award, I must list ten things that make me happy. So here we go:
  1. Breaking down a brick wall.
  2. Reading about someone breaking down a brick wall
  3. Going to genealogy conferences
  4. Meeting other genealogists and bloggers
  5. Talking with older relatives about our ancestors or themselves
  6. Facebook. I love Facebook.
  7. My cat. She is wonderful and my partner in research.
  8. Reading Genealogy Magazines
  9. Daydreaming.
  10. My boyfriend - because he always supports me.
I know I am supposed to pass this along to 10 other bloggers, but I can't keep track of who has/hasn't gotten this award yet. Therefore, if you are a blogger who hasn't received this award, please feel free to consider this award given to you.

0 comments: